21 January 2008

Monster Truck Jam blues

Learned alot on Saturday.
#1- The city of Tacoma has some really cool stuff
#2- The train that runs down there is free
#3- The monster truck jam WILL sell out...and then double in price the next day if you didnt buy your tickets a week ahead of time
#4- It is possible to build a Millennium Falcon out of legos that is 2 feet across!

So yea..it was a bummer, but coop is still young enough not to freak out. To be honest I was more upset than he was! Tiff put up pics of our adventure with the Hewitts on the flickr site. Check it out!

This will probably be my last post till after I get back from Yakima.

L8r!

1 comment:

Jason Starbuck said...

That's a bummer you all won't be going to Monster Truck Jam. Hey, they're having it here in St. Louis too sometime soon though. You all can fly back for the weekend.

I've been to it twice, back in like '99 and in '02 I think. The one in '02 was the first time I had my digital camera so I took like 150 pictures. Crazy.

Cool about the Legos. People on eBay are paying uber prices for those things. I had a guy buy two of my single sets for $52. Used... I bought the set back in '00. Again, Crazy.

Don't freeze your butt off up there...