29 June 2009

Beer Review #5

Name:Shiner Romanian Black Lager
Temp:Same as the other 4
Vehicle:Frozen Pint Glass

Ok...its official, I have a thing for Porters! Dunno what it is...but they are so friggin good! LOVE THEM!!! I did notice something with this beer, that I can say about the other porters but not of the traditional beers. They are almost better a little warmer than Ice Ice cold. (for those of you that are like me that are now 2/3 of the way through ICE ICE BABY in your head...rock on!) It was a strange find to me. Finnaly I dont feel like I have to slam a beer so it wont taste like warm urine! WOOT.

This stuff is awesome! Love it! Smooth finish, great taste (see the other porter review) If yo like porters or are looking to get into them....go here!!! Plus the bottle looks cool!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Jeremy, thanks for the laugh, you are so funny:)