07 June 2008

About a year ago, Tiff and I decided that we wanted to add another to the Nevil ranks. Well, we have not been all that successful, lets face it, you either are, or aren't. I have to say, it has been REALLY disappointing. With cooper...we just, found out. There was no "trying"...he just surprised us. But, now I know what its like to try...and it not work out the way you want. It can be such a heart breaking process!

We have been praying for God to give us another child. And we have learned alot about timing in the last 2 years. But it was just not happening. (I was beginning to think that the gas chamber during basic broke me!!! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE IN THERE!)

So...I get a picture mail the other day from Tiff while I was getting our stryker ready to go. A picture of a pregnancy test and the tag:Tee Hee Hee. It was2 lines, positive!!! I just started laughing....kinda teary laugh, but a joyous laugh none the less!

I am on cloud nine right now. We don't know why God waited till now, but we know that this is when he wanted us to go down this road. So..we are relying on Him every step, and can't wait to see what this new little one has in store for us!

5 comments:

T~ said...

I am so happy for you guys and I already can't wait to meet the new little Nevil!

Kelli said...

We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Nevil #2!

Anonymous said...

We are soooooooooooooo excited! I KNEW she was going to be expecting when we came out in July! Just know, whenever you need me, I'll be there. LOVE YOU ALL

Anonymous said...

We are soooooooooooooo excited! I KNEW she was going to be expecting when we came out in July! Just know, whenever you need me, I'll be there. LOVE YOU ALL

Tiffany Nevil said...

love you baby!